Sunday, July 10, 2016

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood Granola Recipe

My daughter  mixed this whole recipe herself, when she was small an still does it. I did the stove work, then she'd form granola balls. This the recipe I remember off the top of my head...just add whatever fruit or extras you want. It's also the granola I layer in my yogurt and strawberry Parfait!

Mr. Rogers Granola..easy as 1, 2, 3

Ingredients
3 c. Old fashioned oats uncooked
1/3 c. vegetable oil (olive for
1/3 cup honey
1/4 c firmly packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

*mix in nuts and chocolate or even a trail mix.


  • You'll want a large bowl...mix everything. Then place on a cookie sheet. 
  • Bake in the oven at 350° for 15-20 min. Turning with a spatula 2 -3 times.  Until you notice a golden brown hue all over. 
  • Every oven Cooks different, so be careful to check it often.
  • Remove the granola from the oven to cool and then add other ingredients like chocolate, yogurt covereed fruit and the like.
  • Pack in a large jar with a lid or sandwich baggies. 
EASY AND DELICIOUS ....ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment